My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone its me once again, let me start off by saying that I'm so sorry I forgot to post online yesterday because when I got home yesterday I was super busy. But I was still able to do my workout when I got home and it was a upper body workout with Daniel and my arms were feeling it by the end of the workout. But by the end of the day I was tired and wore out from a very busy week at school, because I was on my feet almost all day with either carrying around boxes for certain classes or delivering breakfast to the teachers.

So it's like each week just keeps getting more and more busier for me to the point where you think if I ever get some time to relax from all the running around and I do. Sometimes when I need to go somewhere to clear my mind and get all that extra weight off of my I will either go and talk to my best friend or I will go and talk my my favorite assistant principal. I also completed my workout for today it was a lower body workout also with Daniel and this time my legs were feeling it halfway through the workout.

I even did my walk for today as well I almost forgot to do my walk until my mom reminded my about it then I put my phone away and was getting ready for the walk.