HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 25th😎

Hello lovely Blendfriends! Welcome to Saturday in our healthy, kind and supportive little corner of the forum. Are you looking forward to a favorite workout? Or is this one of those lazy Saturdays when excellence comes from the quality of your relaxation? If that is the case, here's my quote for you: "Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just take a nap." Anonymous, but true. You have to feel pretty secure around someone to get that relaxed πŸ˜†

As for me, I'm about to do Day 4 of LI R2, upper body strength with Daniel. There will also be an extra credit round of snow shoveling, because while today is an beautifully sunny day, we had snow yesterday, and we're getting more tomorrow -- I only wish Storm could have the same! And at some point I'll be making yoghurt. I think I'm gonna deserve that nap I've got planned for this afternoon...

PS Absolutely everyone is welcome to read and post on this thread, even any silly folks who might wander over from P Pals because I'm starting both threads today.