Perspiration Pals February 25th 🐨

Hi Pals, welcome to the weekend! CK has kindly offered to swap days with me for a few weeks. Here's hoping that posting on Saturdays will stop me forgetting my start days when work is busy!

After a week of totally pathetic lack of sleep, I am seriously considering going into training for hibernation. Since it's late in the season to take on a such winter sport seriously, I'll do light training, like sleeping in on weekends, going to bed early, and -- if I make it to advanced levels -- learning to get back to sleep if I wake up during the night. If you have any tips and tricks, send them my way, I take my training seriously. On a lighter note, here's a quiz. I found a list of the 10 animals who sleep the most. Out of the top ten, eight spend more than 2/3 of their time sleeping. The all-time champion is the 🐨, who spends 20-22 hours sleeping every single day! Who can name three *other* animals that sleep more than 16 out of every 24 hours?

As for me, once I wake up, I'll be doing Day 4 of LI R2 today, with a bonus round of... shoveling snow! At least it's not ice this time 😆. What will you be doing today?

PS Absolutely everyone is welcome to read and post on this thread, even any sweet folks who might wander over from HKS because I'm starting both threads today.🤗

Edited