Saturday 👻 checkin 26-2-22

Hello all you Fitbuddiez and/or Blendiez (I am definitely going to keep Raven’s Z in here and Coby’s addition!). And as to the last weekend of February 2022: you will have to put up with my ramblings!

How are you all doing, weatherwise, moodwise, workoutwise, foodwise?! (Yikes I got some rhyming in there 🤗🙃). We are supposed to have a sunny Saturday here. Good because I am off doing some nature conservation work after my breakfast…. And there’s a link to both workouts and food!!!!🙈🤣

Workoutwise: your FB calendar is showing …. (Please, feel free to write something on the dotted line). Mine is a few hours of wonderful being outdoors doing some “pine pulling” or “rhodie bashing”. 🤔I like the terms they put on our task calendar 🙃. What about you? Moving fast, moving slow, not moving, making your braincells move?! Anything goes, remember. Whatever you enjoy and makes you feel good!

Foodwise: your menu today is showing ….. (please feel free to write something on the dotted line). Mine as per usual… no idea. I think it’s the hubs’ turn to cook. I am sure he has it all sussed out, but I haven’t asked. So you have to tell me what you are doing, foodwise, today. I always find it intriguing to read your lovely food plans. Half the time though it is as if I am reading a foreign language, no idea what all those lovely sounding dishes entail!

As to intriguing: my photo today shows the bark of an old, dead tree, that lots of wildlife has had a go at. Intriguing to see that dead trees still have a role in nature like that. Are there things you find intriguing?! I also showed this in the Wednesday checkin, but I wanted to post it here as well. In the replies another side of that same tree.

Right, over to you beautiful blenderbuddiez. My responses will be late, as I am off now! Bye for now, enjoy your day, whatever is left of it.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited