Long time no see...

Hello beautiful community! How have y'all been? I miss this. It's 22:37pm here and I was going to bed but decided to come in here first. I need to talk.

Many of you may remember me from the Perspiration Pal posts, I used to check in everyday until a few months ago. I stopped. Well, to be honest, life happened and I became very "closed" to myself.

First, I got what I thought was a leg injury and was in pain on a daily basis for about 4 months before finding out I have piriformis syndrome. I did physical therapy for 3 months and now I'm SO much better! I'm still afraid to push myself to my old routines, but I'm getting there.

After that, when I was just recovering for something that drained me so much energy and mental stability, I started getting sick again. Lots of stomach pain, I lost 8kg in two months without trying, I had no appetite, lots of gastrointestinal problemas, low energy, very pale. I was so scared... After 3 months I finally found out my problem: parasites... this things only happen to me, I swear 🤦‍♀️ To this day, I still don't know which one was, I have zero idea of where I got it (everyone else I live with were fine), but I'm glad the generic pills I took were effective. After just 3 days of treatment I felt hungry for the first time in months and I couldn't believe the nightmare was over!

And now, you may think. "Wow, that was though. I'm glad she's ok". Well, think again 💁‍♀️

Just when I finished my treatment for the parasites, I had a bacterial infection, some nasal inflammation dur to my sinusitis and an otitis back in november that took way too long to be detected!!! I now recovered from that as well, although I got stucked with some inflamed lymph nodes. This is such a stress factor right now... I get really anxious about them, but I did several exams and they are normal. Nothing serious, thankfully. I will do another check up in 6 months in case they don't go to the normal size just as a precaution.(it can happen sometimes. lymph nodes are really weird creatures!!)

So, NOW. Now that my body is finally recovering from that, my mind is as well. I decided to start psicotherapy in december because I felt so out of myself. It's going really well and I've made some progress already. I still have bad days where my anxiety it's the worse, but I know that I'm far better now and I hold that good feeling close to my heart.

All this looooong post to say that even thought I haven't been around much, I kinda have been. I still read your posts, your progress. You guys have really kept me motivated to come here everyday and get my workout complete.

I started to push myself more during workouts and I finally think I'm ready to tackle R3 of FB Fit (this was the planned program when my leg started to act up). I'm also ready to come to this beautiful community more often.

Ok, it's already 23:10pm... I need to go to sleep but I just wanna thank everyone for all the support you don't know you give. Fitness Blender has kept me strong all this time and I want to thank you so so much!!

Uff, it felt good to take this of my shoulders, I'm not Atlas and the only weight I'm planning to carry is during squats 😂

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will go out with some friends I haven't seen in months (thanks covid -.-) and I'm praying my anxiety doesn't play any trick on me... Let's enjoy life and give props for ourselves, the world is crazy right now, we need some positive moments in our life!

P.S Thank you so much if you've read this gigantic post. I didn't mean to make it so long ahah