Daily Check-in: Friday, February 25th

Hey there Blendiez. The Z back by popular demand with an additional Coby flare, hence; Blendiez😎

So how is your Friday? Behaving I hope. Do you have a workout in mind? If not, that's cool too. Just try and work with your body and find that balance that works for you. ..Again, and I suppose to match my as of late dinner mindset, I don't have a specific workout in mind. I got Tasha-ed yesterday, so I might take it down a notch.

Oh wait. It's Friday. Okay, I do have dinner planned. Pizza it is! Pizza it shall be! Pizza! I'll make it dough ;) ..But um, yeah, let's read about your dinner. Or any kind of food you are excited about really.

Other things to be excited about is our amazing ghosting line-up! We have our life loving Lea to ghost up the last weekend of February, and then here is what we have so far in March:

5th & 6th: Coby

12th & 13th: Ingeborg

19th & 20th: Shabnam

Woo! Thank you guys so much!

Alright, before I go, I do have a Flower Friday here. Chickasaw wild plum Blossoms are in season and it is one of my favorite flowers to see. You can pick them out in the woods anywhere this time of year with the zig zaggy branches decorated in a soft white.

Okay, I think we are all set now. Thank you for hanging out with me this week. Don't forget you have Lea for the weekend so be sure to check out and in with her.

I will be back on Monday, but until then, take all the care and see ya!

And to our Ukrainian Blendfriends and more, my heart goes out and is with you.❤

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***