Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 24th

Hello again, Blenderz! I accidentally typed Blenders with a Z, but I left it there. So I guess today we are Blenderz because we get gainz in every way, no?

Which if you have any or not, I always enjoy reading about you and the workouts and food that revolve around your day. ..I'm not that sure on a workout today. I'm not terribly sore anywhere, so I might do something total body or core related.

Anyways, any yummy food happenings? I'll keep going with the I don't know flow. I love food and it's very important, but thinking ahead on it is just hard, you know?

Now the picture for today is a re-vist to some Sago Palm. This pineapple-ly shapped, lava's going to bust out of it, looking thing on the ground are seed pods from the plant. And I'm once again here to remind you, despite how neat looking it is, that they poisonous to you and especially dangerous (fatal) for dogs.

Ohkay, because it is Thursday, let's talk about this ghosting (guest hosting) that happens every weekend. This weekend we will have Lea, but after that nothing! ..So if you'd like, feel free to let me or Kim know and we can fill up more spots. A spot that is welcome to all! No matter if you are new, post in another group, did it last week or once last year or been here forever. It is most appreciated!

Okay, I guess that about does it for me for now. To all our regulars that haven't checked in, you are missed and thought about! ..I hope you all are (mostly) well and can have a nice Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***