Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 23rd

Hi Blendfriends and welcome to that good 'ol halfway day we like to call Wednesday.

And how about we go ahead and upgrade this day as well to make it a Wildflower Wednesday with some Violet Wood Sorrel, yeah? Yeah.

So how is the healthy life? What workouts are you going to do or have done? ..I'm telling you it was a struggle for me to workout yesterday. My fridge decided that I wasn't appreciating it enough so it went on strike and stopped working. Luckily it was a simple fix (with added sweet talk as well) and we were able to get it up and running again. But it also led to a rabbit hole of lots of needed cleaning. And that's never a bad thing. FYI: Dust bunnies are serious moochers living under fridges.

Anyway, this is all a long winded explanation to say I didn't do the total body workout I originally planned on, but I still managed something! I picked out a shorter workout; Kayla's HIIT with burpee EMOMs to fit the day. Sometimes when the day gets away it's easy to just nix that workout. And that's okay, even necessary at times, but other times it feels good to prioritize exercise and I'm happy I did it. But all this is yesterday's news. Today, I might do something upper body today. As always, do tell what movement is all yours!

And what food is all yours?? ..For me, it is probably going to be something the fridge freezer has already half-thawed over here.

Okay, I have really rambled on long enough. Let me stop so you can start. Thanks for reading and checking in with me. I hope your day goes well and at the very least, the refrigerators that you may or may not have keep going for you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***