“Excuse me!!!! I might look like a little old lady…” 😡😡😡

Today’s maintenance volunteering had some nice tasks lined up for us, one of which was helping move kitchen equipment around in the kitchen café itself as well as the café. But… I got pretty peeved at this:

Kitchen manageress: “oh you had better leave that for the guys, that’s way too heavy!”

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Me thinking: “excuse me, I might look like a little old lady, but I am actually pretty strong!!!!!”

Two guys were moving this large cooler display case, when one of them got a phonecall…. So I just helped push the darn thing into place 💪💪💪💪💪 See lady, don’t assume I can’t do it. I work out with Fitnessblender!!!!

It’s the second time that happened to me recently… people that don’t know me, telling me that “that” is way too heavy. I feel like saying: “Hey, I lifted 19 bags each weighing 41% of my bodyweight recently… can you do that????….. so there!” 🤭🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#notalittleoldladyatallthankyou!

#lovemystrength

#thanksFB

Photo: the island as we left at the end of the day. No wonder I love going there. Some more photos in the replies as it won’t let me upload my collage.

Edited