Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 15 Minute Ballet-Inspired Core Add-On

Hello, FB family!

Intrigued by the recent ballet-inspired workouts but hesitant to commit to a full, 30+ minute routine? Let’s keep it short and sweet, just like our latest release:

15 Minute Ballet-Inspired Core Add-On

You’ve been asking for shorter videos, and we’re all for it. Today’s workout is the perfect addition to any upper or lower body routine, HIIT workout, or Active Recovery day. All you’ll need is 15 minutes and an exercise mat - ballet shoes are optional!

What we love about ballet workouts is that they challenge so many muscle groups at one time, making them extremely productive and efficient. Booty burn? Check. Upper body stabilizers? Double check. Abs and core? Triple check.

On a personal note, these types of workouts challenge my coordination, muscle endurance, and breath support. Pregnancy (and poor exercise habits) left me with flared ribs, so these workouts that challenge my breath and core support are exactly what I need.

Once you’re done with today’s routine, check out our latest ballet-inspired routine here: Ballet-Inspired Lower Body Strength.

Have a graceful day!

Kayla