E

Struggling to get through workouts because of arm pain...help?

I've been having some pretty bad arm pain for the past couple weeks, and it's starting to affect my workouts! I'm currently about halfway through FB30 and I really don't want to have to stop doing it or try to figure out a different video to do when the upper body workouts come up, but I have no idea what to do. I'd like to continue with the program as I have about five more pounds to lose and with this I've been seeing results!

Anyway, the pain started a couple weeks ago when I did a handstand and accidentally hyperextended one of my elbows. It felt really bad for a couple of days but seemed to be doing better so I started doing handstands again. I didn't do many of them last week as I was in a different location and didn't have a good wall to practice on, so it felt okay then, but this week it's taken a turn for the worse. Now it pretty much hurts at all times, especially when bending at the elbow or putting pressure on it (like pushing a door open or doing push-ups). I'm going to try laying off the handstands because that's what seems to cause the most pain (which is super hard because I LOVE handstands!) but I'm just wondering if anyone has tips on how to alleviate some of the pain or switch out workouts for ones that I'm capable of doing right now. Thanks!

(This is my first post, so I apologize if it's in the wrong category! I didn't really know where to put it.)