Ppals Sunday February 20, 2022😺❤🦄

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Sunday is a good day to take some time follow your heart and relax instead of listening to your brain list out all the things that need to be done. That is what I am going to try to do for at least part of the day.

I also want to do a mini version of meal prepping this afternoon to make something with my fresh produce before it goes bad. I am thinking some type of curried dish. I'll look at a few recipes for ideas than loosely follow one of them. How do you cook? Are you one to follow a recipe to the Tee or do you ad lib based on your tastes and what you have on hand? I am in the latter category.

For my workouts I am more of recipe follower. I like to follow a program. So today I am up to day 4 of the Bodyweight only challenge and I'll go for a walk as it is sunny out and will warm up tp the 50's F

I hope you are all having a great day! Thanks for checking in with Ppals.

All are welcome to stop by and chat with us here at Ppals.

PS-that is supposed to be a red heart in the title but it shows up as black on my computer but red on my tablet. It is also for National love your pet day, hence the cat picture next to it. The unicorn is to be silly and unicorns are happy creatures.

Edited