Weekend Check-Ins: Sun, February 20

Hello lovely Blendfriends,

Happy self care Sunday!

How are you? I hope where ever you are, whatever you're doing, you put yourself first today. Right at this moment, i invite you to breath deep and allow yourself to be you! I have a quote for you today that I picked from google and loved very much. We often can't help but feeling selfish taking care of ourselves, putting ourselves first and saying NO! But then according to this beautiful quote, we'll be empty and have nothing to offer! No light will shine out of us to brighten anyone's life if this is what we want! I hope today, you celebrate yourself even if it's for a couple of minutes💆🏻‍♀💆🏻‍♂

Now, let's talk "today". What's up guys? Are you working out or resting or something in between? How's your day? As for myself, it's a rest day workout wise. I'm invited to ladies lunch in my friend's. That's why I might have a gap replying to you depending when you post.

But what I definitely won't miss, is reading you. Can't wait to hear from you, your fitness, foods, life, exciting news, vents(this one is very important and valuable), photos and more...

That's all I've got for now but I'll see you later. Thank you so much for checking in with me for the past couple of days. Our beautiful Raven will be back tomorrow to bring her amazing self as our host.

Take care Blendfriends💛

Edited