HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 19thπŸŒ„βœ¨

Hello Blendfriends, today's quote is a little long, so here it is.

β€œI believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn

My take on this is that we are stronger than what happens to us. That our beauty comes from within us, who we are and how we choose to live. That we can reset, every single morning. πŸŒ„ And that wonderful things can happen. A lot of us are going through different challenges right now -- good ones, bad ones, and everything in between, and the best we can do is stay strong, help each other, and stay open to miracles. ✨

I had a wonderful night's sleep and am up feeling better-rested than I have for most of the week. Today's workout will be Pilates with core, which I love, and, well, more of that shoveling. A foot of snow isn't going to move itself!

Tonight, I will be preparing a simple festive dinner of duck confit with roasted potatoes and vegetables to celebrate another year with my favorite guy. Duck confit is my easy-peasy festive supper for any occasion. I should probably try to diversify, but we both like it, so Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― What do you like to cook (or eat!) for a celebration?

Edited