Weekend Check-Ins: Sat, February 19

Hey beautiful Blendfriends

How are you? Is your Saturday just started, you're in the middle of it or it's ending? Some of you haven't even started it yet😴

Me, my FT and my coffee have just met our Saturday🙂☕🐶. She's nice so far🙂🤞

Yesterday I came home very late! I saw a courtesy text from Baroon's vet while at work. I had forgotten he had an appointment (just a check up, med refill, vaccine and nail clip). So I came home, took him and we went. It took SO long😣(that explains why I replied to some of you so late. I know it's OK and we don't even have to). So I got home so late, I missed my workout! All this to say that I'm doing that Kelli's "workout with me" UB today to finish the challenge. How about you guys? Are you guys working out today? Following any program/challenge or free styling? Speaking of free style, I was thinking the other day about doing "Trainer's Week" alphabetically, when I'm free styling. For example, Amanda's week, Daniel's week, and so on...

It's fun, right? Do you have any fun/cool themes that you like to share and try some time?

How about fun/cool food(I'm just desperately looking for a transition here😁)? Can't wait to read your food stories😋. I'm thinking to cook today. Something traditional and cozy. Don't know what yet but I might change my mind reading yours. You never know how influential you could be!

Alright guys enough outa me(I think as Coby's or Kimberlee's or Lynna's grandfather would say?!). Can't wait to read you, learn and get inspired. Thank you so much for checking in with me. See you later💛

Oh, right, the picture: some chicken sitting on a shopping cart! Found it so cute😍. Someone needs to tell them it could be dangerous😂🍗🍽

Edited