Daily Check-Ins: Friday, February 18

Happy Friday lovely Blendfriends!

If you're wondering what I'm doing here on a hosting duty today, I'm covering our lovely Kim. Hope her appointment goes well and she'll have an easy day and weeks to come💛

Alright, let's get back on our day, our lives, our workouts and real foods talking.

How's your Friday looks like or perhaps looked like? Any workouts for today? I'm scheduled an upper body with Tasha. I've done it once, so I'm planning to do Kelli's newest upper body strength instead. I'm almost done with the Mass and will continue with the second week of Mobility starting Monday. But where are You in your fitness journey? How've you been feeling about it lately? Do you lose your motivation and "why"s sometimes?! Because some days I do! I tell myself (even while working out), "so what?!". It's just a temporary feeling and will go away fast.

Alright, we also gotta eat right? How's nourishment looks like for you today? Home-made foods, ordering, going out? We usually eat out on Fridays but I'm thinking to just beg our fridge or freezer to help us tonight.

That's all from me so far. I'm gonna leave it to you and looking forward to reading all about your stories.

Have a wonderful Friday and take care everyone💛

Oh the picture is just a random, beautiful little palm tree around our neighborhood😍