A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 18th

"I breathe in positive and exhale doubt"

A positive affirmation for our Friday. Breathe out all of the stress of the week because now it is Friday. I have to be honest, I have been feeling less than positive lately. I am having some real highs and lows and general fatigue. Maybe it is from the weather? It has been super stormy. People are also talking about a Spring Sleepiness...maybe this is pulling me down too.

Yesterday I got my workout in but swapped it for a different kickboxing video since the one they planned was over 50 minutes and I had more like 40 minutes to get it done. I am a touch sore today which made my recovery day workout very nice. I also did a morning yoga so I do not have to worry about that after work.

I have to stay later at work today which I am not thrilled about. Someone swapped a meeting without asking me and now it starts at 4. Who starts a meeting at 4 on a Friday? I can only assume it will start even later because people are just so unorganized. I can't change it though. Maybe I can have most of next Friday off since I have had a lot of overtime this week.

As you know it is crime night so I am looking forward to that. We have leftover butter chicken on the menu tonight so no cooking is necessary and before crime night we will watch the two biathlon races.

I will be making a book order this weekend (which always makes me happy) using a gift card from Christmas, Maybe people have some recommendations for good books? Maybe for mental health, or anything else!

What are your plans for Friday? Resting? Working out? Eating something delicious? or doing something fun?

Feel free to share or stalk, everyone is welcome here!

Have a fabulous Friday!