My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone I'm very tired and wore out and this week isn't even over yet and I just want it to be Friday already, but sometimes you have to wait for that day to get here. I completed my workout for today it was a core and HIIT workout with Daniel and my abs were feeling it halfway through the workout, but I pushed myself through it all the way. I've been so busy at school that I'll be so glad when Friday finally gets here because for the last three days, its been so busy at school for me that I'm having trouble with keeping up with everyone.

There's been a lot of things happen at my school for this week we have had special people come onto the school and, offered jobs to the students at school that would like to applie for some of them. I know that some of my friends were very interested with some of the jobs that, they were offering at the school. They also head this really cool Toyota car at school that was turned into a really cool race care along with a nice motorcycle, that was turned into a race bike.