Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 17th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you doing today? How's your week treating ya so far?

I hope it's all good!

We're edging ever closer to the weekend, and up this weekend for ghosting: we have our lovely and wonderful Shabnam! Thank you Shabnam for volunteering, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Also, tomorrow I have an early morning appt, so I won't be starting the thread until midday Eastern Time. Unless somebody else wants to host tomorrow? You are welcome to it! Otherwise, I'll start the check-in when I get done later in the day.

Alright, as for today:

What's going on in workouts, Blendfriends? Is it a sweatfest or chillfest kinda day for you?

The latter for me. I've been very much enjoying my non-workout days this week. I really thought I'd miss them by now, but I haven't hit that point just yet. Hopefully by next week when Anne and I start Burn together I'll be feelin ready for all the heart-racin, muscle-burnin workouts.

How about some delicious food to refuel with? What's on the menu for today?

Not sure there once again.

Finally, random pic: there isn't one because i keep getting an error message that says "Must be under 10 mb". The image is 9.8 mb, so not sure what the problem is. Wildly annoying though.

Alright, that's all for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***