Perspiration Pals 17 February 2022

Hi Pals! How are you today? I'm posting this very early in the morning as it’s another rather hectic day for me but at least it’s Thursday otherwise known as ‘little Friday’.

Yesterday’s question was about how you handle any possible negative feelings when working out. Based on your answers, you’re a lot better at this than me so I still have a lot to learn in this respect. And others too.

Today’s question is related to another excellent Fitness Blender article written by Candice. Do you know the term to describe pathological healthy eating behaviours? If a person is too preoccupied with ‘clean eating’. I obviously recommend that you read the article but even if you can’t right now, what are your thoughts about being extremely insistent on healthy eating. What exactly is healthy eating, by the way?

Let’s also talk about exercise? What are you planning to do today? Or perhaps you’ve already completed today’s scheduled workout routine? I do ask a lot of questions, don’t I?

I don’t really know why but lately I’ve been as hungry as I was when doing Mass. The programme. I’m not talking about my past as a Catholic priest. So how about celebrating Pretend We’re Locusts Day. All you have to do is eat and jump around.

PS, I hope the Pals we haven’t seen around for a while now are all OK.