My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone I'm so sorry that I haven't posted online in a couple of day, I've just been so busy with doing my chores and and school for yesterday and for today. I've been doing my workouts still and I had a lower body workout for yesterday and I had a upper body workout for today, and I believe the workout for Monday was a nice stretching workout. So I'm still working out everyday at the house whenever I get the chance to do it and sometimes I won't have time to do a workout, because I will be so busy with school that half of the time I just won't have enough time to workout.

So it just goes to show that sometimes even when I'm busy at school all day sometimes when, I get home I just won't have enough time to do all of my chores in a timely manner. But I try to at least get in my workout if I can get one in and if I can't get one in for that certain day, then I will do the workout the next day because I'm way busier at school than when I'm around home. I at least try to get everything done at school but sometimes the teachers will give us work that, will take us a couple of days to complete it in class even with help from the teacher and the aids.

But I'm still working out when I can and the last two workouts that I had for the lower body yesterday and for the upper body for today, I can tell that my body is not going to be too happy with tomorrow.