Perspiration Pals February 15, 2022 😏

hey there P Pals,

How are we doing today? Sorry about the delayed start to this thread -I remembered (and subsequently forgot) multiple times this morning that I need to start the thread...hence, the meme. I mean, if you think about it, I have in that sense done my share of exercise since forever 🀣😁

Anyhoo, you ever have this trouble of, "I think I am forgetting something, but can't remember what I am forgetting!"? It's funny (or not) how often this happens to me. Also why I like to pen down all my thoughts (I mean a to-do list), before they are stuck in the above mentioned infinite loop.

Workouts: it is a rest day for me. I finished week 1 of Strong 2 (with 2 days delay) and should be starting week 2 tomorrow. I am excited about this program. Seems like a toughie.

Lil fur baby: I have now trained her, of course using treats, to finally play with and use her cat tree. She's getting there. The other day she complained that she was left sleeping when I was in the washroom -you know no boundaries, so has to be sitting there 🀣

That's about it from me & lil Cookie. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello. I mean, if you remember to! We always welcome everyone, whether you have a memory of a goldfish or ....(can't remember what I wanted to say here 🀣)

Thank you for checking in me today. Hope you have a pleasant (rest of the) day ahead.

P.S: extra meme in comments for those who belong to the infinite loop genre 😁