My Workout and My Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's already a wonderful start to the day for us over here and we all got wonderful beautiful Valentine's gifts and I know that my friend Michael is going out on his special with his girlfriend. I don't know what he has planned out for his girlfriend for today but I'm going to guess that by the end of the end he's going to be wore out, because I know Michael pretty well and so my guess is that he's going to go all out with his girlfriend Lexi. I'm just hoping that I have something exciting and new to tell to all of my friends at school, because whenever something exciting happens or I get a new present my friends like to know about it.

I also know that my friends always like to tell their other friends or the class about their weekend and what they did or how it was, and sometimes I share my weekend with the class and other times I don't have nothing to talk about. But I'll think of something to talk about with all of my friends at school and I also tell them about my workouts and the animals.