Today we swam with dolphins! At the beach! Included a pic!

So today we took all our family to the beach near where we live and were playing a game of cricket when all of a sudden two gorgeous dolphins decided to come close to the shore and say hello!!! We all ran into the water and the dolphins were swimming all around us even letting some kids touch them as the swam past! They played around us for about five mins and then went on their way!! Like come on how perfect was that for my English family?!?! Haha it was so magical! Sorry for the bad pics I luckily had my phone on me and took my daughter into the water and pulled it out for a quick video so these were still shots from that :) one dolphin came right next to my daughter and brushed her leg as it swam past! And we were only wasit deep it was so amazing!!! Also a side note, WOW sand is super hard to run in!! My quads are actually killing me right now lol feel like I've done a strength training routine I didn't actually think I'd ache this much lol, but at least I got some exercise in and and nice tan too lol !! Xxxx