My Workout and My Day

Good morning/afternoon/ or night for wherever you live at in the world, and it's a lovely start to the day for us over here and its already starting to warm up outside. By the time we came back from grocery shopping it was warm enough to open up the house for the rest of the day, and as soon as the sun went down it got cold quick. We even had to open up our bedroom windows just to cool down our bedrooms because of how hot it was inside the house.

It's a new day now and tomorrow will be a special kind of holiday for us but for some of you girls online it might already be that special holiday that you get to celebrate. I don't know of what we are going to do for tomorrow since it's a special day for all of us I know that, if I didn't have one extra day off from school I would be celebrating that holiday at school. But for some reason my school had to celebrate it early because we got the day off from school so, I guess you can say I have three days off from school instead of two days.

So I gonna guess that all of my teachers at school are going to ask the students of how was their Valentine's day with their loved ones and friends and family. Because unless something surprising happens tomorrow for me then I won't have anything to tell the class about for at school on Tuesday. P.S. Tell me what is your favorite kind of coffee to have first thing in the morning.

Edited