My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone it's me and I'm finally back online again, and I'm sorry that I didn't post online yesterday I was just so busy when I got home that I totally forgot. But let me tell you about my very interesting busy week at school for me first of all I switched my first block class, because the class that I had before it was fun then it turned out to not be as fun. So the class that I have now is twice as fun so now I have all fun classes and that way I'm not bored in first block.

The class I have now for my first block class is a independent living class where it teaches you about learning all the things you need to know about before living out on your own. This week we made coffee and breakfast sandwiches for all the teachers at the school that ordered one, we had 17 orders to deliver and we managed to deliver all of them. It was a lot of orders to do but it certainly keeps you on your feet the whole time. So I was very busy at school this week than I was last week and I think it's going to be like that now, because I switched my first block class.

Oh I almost forgot to tell all of you that I did my workout last night and this morning we are going to town to do some grocery shopping like we do every month.