M

Feedback for Kelli

Hi Kelli,

Blake Crouch! Wow! I read 'Recursion' first then 'Dark Matter'. "Recursion' had me spinning especially since I had never really delved into the idea of multiple/parallel universes....had heard of it but never really gave it much time or thought. A few times throughout the book, I was a bit lost, trying to figure out which world we were in, etc...and even at the very last, I had to take a minute to put it all in place and make sense of it all....which of course, it did. Quite a ride! 'Dark Matter' seemed an easier read; maybe it's more basic though the concepts are basically the same with lots of overlap. Maybe it was the fact that I was familiar with the general idea but I ploughed through that book in no time. And I didn't expect that ending!!!

So thanks for that, Kelli. I will keep Crouch on my radar. He's worth it. I'm currently reading "The Mars Room" by Rachel Kushner (shortlisted for the Man Booker in 2018) but just started so can't say much...

Hope you're doing well. Spring must be coming your way- enjoy it- it must be beautiful on your property with the woods and the creek!!!

Edited