Daily Check-In: Saturday, February 12th

Hey FB family,

Yep, it's that time, you're stuck with me and you're bad out of luck because it's for a whole weekend.

I've been up for a while already, preparing some food and baked goodies for when my youngest daughter comes home tomorrow from Uni. Hence the photo of my blueberry-skyr yoghurt muffins. It's become almost a tradition to have something baked by the time she comes home for a holiday.

Talking about traditions, isn't it funny how something you do can lead up to becoming a tradition? We've got 2 that return on a yearly basis. The first is the Eurovision Songcontest. We watch it every year. The second one is the movies The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. My husband and I are both retired Army, and when he came home from a mission in 2003, he introduced me to the LOTR trilogy. Ever since then, every year in November we start with the first Hobbit movie and watch one every week to end up on Christmas Eve with the last LOTR. We've been doing this for 18 years now, I know those movies inside out, and still love them to pieces. Has any of you got some traditions? Would you share them? I'm curious..

Something else that's almost a tradition too, albeit a daily one, is workouts. So tell me, what are you up to today? Working out, not working out? Having a well deserved rest day? Share it with the group, ladies and gents!!

And of course we also have to talk food. What's on the menu today? Here it will be something stir fry. Hubby is feeling a lot better so he's taking over the cooking again. Hallelujah!!

That's all for me for now. I'm off to do some more prepping for Yuna's arrival tomorrow.

Have a great day you all!!