Daily Check-in: Friday, February 11th

Hello, Blendfriends.

I have a confession to make.

I cheated on Daniel during my Daniel Week of workouts. 😱😱😱

I'm so sorry, Daniel! I know I'm weak (yet somehow strong because of my workouts) and couldn't even last the week! I hope you can forgive me! I promise it was only the one time! But how am I supposed to resist the allure of Amanda with her three rounds of upper body strength?! I'm only human, after all; and the temptation of such an upper body routine is more than any one person can handle....🫦😩

*pause for intense yet awkward 10 second stare*

*and maybe a dramatic hair flip*

"And on the next episode of: 'As The Muscle Burns'....." 🎢🎢🎢

Ok seriously guys. Don't let me post before I've finished my coffee.

I don't know whose job it is to keep track of me, but you're fired.

(damn it's me isnt it. Well, I'm fired then.)

Dramatic and soap operatic workout triangles aside; how are you all doing today? It's Friday--so woo hoo for that. That means you've got a lovely guest host for the upcoming weekend--Ingeborg! So make sure to stop by and chat with her on Saturday and Sunday! And Ingeborg: thank you for volunteering!

And I don't know if I dare ask about workouts at this point; but here we go anyway: workout or rest today?

I figure I'd better be re-faithful to my Daniel Week and finish the week out with this lower body routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-with-glute-focused-burnout-round-43-minute-butt-and-thigh-workout

And how about some food goin on today? What's on the menu Blendfriends?

Maybe some soup. It's a snowy snowy day, so soup should work.

And with that, I'll give you all a break from me and turn it over for the weekend! See ya'll again here on Monday! (For the next episode of.....I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm done now.)

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***