Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Low-Impact Bodyweight Cardio with Descending Intervals

Good Morning FB family!

I’ve heard from many of you that you want to see more low-impact workouts that get your heart rate pumping. Challenge accepted!

Click here for today’s release: Low-Impact Bodyweight Cardio with Descending Intervals

After the positive response from my Low-Impact Bodyweight Cardio Intervals Workout I decided to create a sequel that is a little longer, with a fun new format, and all new exercises.

The format for this is a bit unique, mixing a rendition of “bored easily” with descending intervals. In other words we focus on one exercise at a time, performing it for 40, 30, and 20 seconds with 10 seconds rest between those sets. After that, we take a little longer rest before moving on to a new exercise.

I have 2 favorite parts of this workout:

1. Once you’re done with all 3 sets of an exercise you won’t see it again the whole workout, so you’re always looking forward to what’s next!
  2. The descending interval format allows you to master the exercise in the first/longest round and then take things up a notch as the intervals decrease.

I’ve come to love making variations of typical HIIT or high-impact exercises into something accessible and challenging for everyone so I hope you enjoy this workout. Be sure to check out the write-up for tips on a couple new exercises I think you’ll like.

I’m in full content creation mode right now working on both pre and postnatal content (which should be starting to release slowly in the coming weeks and months) as well as more general fitness content. I’m getting excited for all the things coming your way!

In the meantime, keep the feedback coming. We are always listening and ready to create more of what you want to see here in the FB community!

Enjoy the workout and let me know how it goes!

Nicole