Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 10th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you today? How's your week treatin ya so far?

Shoutout to Coby today: Haven't heard from you in a few days; and I hope you and your family are feeling ok. With Covid, I worry about you guys. I hope you're resting and recovering; that illness is so nasty. Take care; and know that you are missed!

Before I get further into the check-in, let's get our housekeeping out the way: Weekend Ghosting Schedule! Here's who have lined up for the next several weekends:

February 12th & 13th: Ingeborg

February 19th & 20th: Shabnam

February 26th & 27th: Lea

Thank you all so much for volunteering--and if anybody else is interested in guest hosting a weekend after that, please let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in!

Now about today.

What's happenin with your Thursday, Blenders? Anything fun? Or just an average day? Or just a day?

Well, all of the above the suppose. With 4 dogs I can always find some fun; and then there's always the everyday work-a-day stuff to do too.

I'm also kind bummed though. Lost one of my older hens, Gorgon, yesterday. It wasn't a surprise, she'd been fighting illness for awhile, but it still sucks. We tried to keep her going as long as we could with quality of life in mind, of course, but it finally caught up with her. It just sucks. Unfortunately, these things happen, especially with older chickens.

So that's what today's random picture is of: Gorgon. She was a golden laced wyandotte hen. Part of my Wyandotte-apalooza group.

Anywho, I suppose we'd better talk workouts and such too, eh? What's goin on there?

I should probably do an upper body routine today (with Daniel, of course). Maybe tag on a short kickboxing too. We'll see how the day goes.

Food is: ?

And that's about all I got for today, Blenders.

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blendfriends!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited