HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group February 10th

Hello everyone.

How are you feeling today?

And what are you doing?

Quote for everyone who worries about the things they consider, or already are, attempting.

No FB workout for me today, as I’m still sore from my short LB workout on Tuesday and wanted to run errands in the morning. Plus my body is acting… unreliable. I hope to do an UB tomorrow.

I cycled to the drugstore to get some hand soap refills. But the store didn’t had any. 🙄 There you go, trying to be environmentally friendly… I did get some lovely smelling bath oil (with a hefty discount). My feet will be happy, as I take a weekly foot bath. I am very eco-friendly there too, as I take only a small bath. 😇

Dating update: fully booked for February’s last two weekends 😳 (And this from someone who always struggles with planning on those days.) The difficult, and logical, thing is that most people only can meet up on the weekend, and I shouldn’t do something social on both Saturday and Sunday – I need a recovery day in between. I am both slightly excited and terrified. Been having another tough week, feeling very sad, tired - worrying about my health. So there is still a feeling of “can I handle this?”. Hence today’s quote.

Please let us know what you are up to.

Hope you all have a tranquil day.