Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 9th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How's it going? How are you today?

I hope you're all doin ok. Or ok-ish. Or simply just breathin. That's good too. Keep breathin, no matter what. That's all you can do sometimes, and that's more than enough.

So it's in store for today, Blenders? Workouts/Rest/Food/etc?

I think after yesterday's lower body negatives workout with Daniel, I'll do some core work on the physioball with Daniel today. I think I'll make this week a full week of Daniel workouts. Caz, why not?

And while I did not have any special avian visitors during my workout yesterday, I did have one while I was out doing chores. A bit of a "I spy" amongst the blue spruce cones there. This guy was not bothered by me in the slightest. Even though I was making all kinds of noise with chipping ice out of the chickens' waterers and whatnot. He just sat there with his cones, totally unimpressed by me.

And as for some food; yesterday we had chicken chili for supper. Tonight has yet to be planned out.

Well, that's about it for me this day.

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blendfriends!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited