A

Meal Preppers / Vegans

What does a typical week of food look like for you? If you prep your meals in advance, what do you eat for lunch? I'm looking for new lunch ideas. I don't eat meat and don't want cheese at lunch time. Salad's an obvious choice, but I'm picky about the freshness of vegetables, and to me, raw veggies don't lend themselves well to preparing several days in advance. I don't eat sandwiches, and I don't want to eat rice every day.

I've fallen into an unhealthy pattern of not eating a real lunch and then loading up on unhealthy carbs (pasta) for dinner. This, combined with not exercising much for the last year (slowly rectifying this, thankfully!), means I have lost a lot of fitness and started to gain weight. I'll soon be much busier, so I'd like and need to get out of this habit. I also need to be able to make lunches/food the day or days before I need it.

I know there are recipes on the site; I'm just curious what others tend to eat. I've also come across meals that say vegetarian, but there's meat in them, and if I have to overthink a recipe, it's not going to happen. If your lunches are dinner's leftovers, then what do you eat for dinner? Thank you for any ideas!