Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Three-Round Upper Body Strength Workout

Hi FB Family!

I hope this post finds you well and ready for a new challenge. I am excited to introduce my latest upper body workout!

Three-Round Upper Body Strength Workout

This 49-minute workout has a 5-minute warm-up and cool-down with three rounds of upper body strength in between. I ranked it a 4/5 difficulty based on the weights I used. Depending on the challenge you want, you can easily make it a 3/5 or 5/5 based on your weight choice. Just make sure you can do the exercise with proper form before increasing your weight.

This is the upper body version of my Three-Round Lower Body Strength Workout. If you have done the lower body version, you will be glad to know I did not leave any exercises out of the third round - lol!

Hot Tip: If you need a shorter workout, closer to 30 minutes, skip the third round and go straight to the cool down.

I do not think you will need another workout to pair with this workout. However, I will recommend an upper body stretching routine if you want a longer cool-down or just want to focus on flexibility a little more.

Try: Complete Upper-Body Stretching and Mobility Routine, 20 minutes, 1/5 Difficulty

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for working out with me!

- Amanda