Workout Programs?

Hello FB Peeps!

I just thought to have a little chat about the Workout Programs. Nothing bad going on but just a random conversation since the 30% off is all the rage right now.

I was looking through the "Workout Programs" section and seeing which of the three programs on sale to see what I already have and what I will purchase next then a thought occured to me. I was decided to scroll through the programs I have (and don't have) and wondered, "Hmm...I wonder what all the programs I don't have are like? Also, the ones I purchased and haven't/have completed." I've only ever completed one and a half half. I say "one and a half half" because I've only completed FB Reach (I'm doing it again) and I only completed half of FB Flex and FB Booty Round 1 (not together) because of my problems I had to stop. I'm really curious about what ALL the programs are like. I know people post about doing certain programs and saying some are better than others because (for the ones that have rounds) round 1 had this and round 2 has more of that, etc. I wouldn't mind buying them all. I say the FitnessBlender team deserves it.

What do you guys think: Is it strange to want to try out all the programs? Do you any of you guys have intentions to do that or do you prefer to go by your needs and goals and what seems interesting? What programs have you completed already? How many have you completed more than once? Do you guys have favorites or favorite combination programs?

I know that's a lot of questions but I'm just curious on other Blender's thoughts. 😅

Edited