Yeserday "In the Kitchen" Weekend Recap 2-7-22

Good day fellow FB foodies.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. This one felt short for some reason. Anyway, back to the point of this thread. Friday dinner was pan seared salmon, smokey praprika rice and super greens salad with tomato, mushroom, and red onion. Looks like there is a ton of dressing on there, but the isn't. I like my salads dressed not swimming. :)

Saturday morning was a choclate smoothie with the long list of ingredients. Lunch was a pulled pork sandwich with greens, red onion, 1 ounce of white cheddar on whole seeded bread. Dinner was a crustless quiche. This one was yummy. It had mushrooms, salmon, garlic, white onion, sun dried tomato, bell pepper, and a smidge of white cheddar and asiago cheese (less than 3 ounces). Served it over a bed of wilted super greens (hot pandrizzle of EVOO for 30 seconds or so).

Sunday: another breakfast smoothie. This time was strawberry, mango, banana and yogurt. Of course all the other regular players in there. Lunch was leftover quiche. Dinner was sourdough pizza. Made up a quick super greens pesto and threw in the remaing butternut squash. Red onion, bell pepper, mushroom, sun dried tomato, bacon, and smidge of asiago grated on there for flavor.

Well I hope you had a fantastic weekend "In the Kitchen" with your friends or family. Post up and share your culinary adventures with us. Have a blessed and prosperous day!