Ppals February 6, 2022πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I am excited that FB now has a yoga instructor! That has been on my wish list. I did Marina's restorative yoga for the last day of Strong 2 and it was relaxing. It was the first time I did a real restorative class. I hope to make use of the reschedule button to add her other workouts in the middle of my next program Body weight only 1.

The meme reminds me when I coworker and I would practically run across campus to get to our 4:00 pm yoga class. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£ We would laugh at ourselves as we were running to get to yoga since the first few minutes of class were spent in Mountain pose or Tadasana with our eyes closed centering ourselves. I had the hardest time with that part of the class. I was uncomfortable standing still with the eyes closed for what seemed like an eternity.

How about you, do you find yourself hurrying up finishing something so you can relax?

I started out Body Weight 1 yesterday with 2 new to me workouts. I even did the EC a 5 minute workout to build a bigger butt! My butt is big enough , thank you!πŸ™„

I hope you enjoying your Sunday! Let us know what you are up. What workouts are you doing and what delicious food will your be enjoying?πŸ₯™πŸ•πŸ§‡

All are welcome to share your day and chat with your fellow blenders and Ppals. πŸ€—πŸŒΊ

Edited