HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 5th🔥❄️☕

Hello Blendfriends, and welcome to the weekend. After a couple days of rescheduling due to other life challenges, I just finished a tough Tasha workout.🔥 Tougher than I was really ready for, but I made it through, even the (knee) pushups. With any luck, nothing today will be harder.

It's a gorgeous, sunny Saturday, and if the price to pay for that is -12C, well, I'll pay. I expect I'll get out today, if only because there's a good bit of snow❄️ waiting to be moved. After that, I've got a good book to finish and a couch that shouldn't be left lonely🛋️.

I'll get to it, once I've finished my coffee. And there's the quote I've found for today : "Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self." (Terry Pratchett)

I think my older self will give me a pass on this one!

Wishing you all the best possible Saturday, whether you're being strong, relaxing with a good book or a cuppa, making fabulous food, or any combination. And if you've just come around for a peek at this check-in thread, feel free to say hi, we're always happy to see you!