Daily Check-in: Friday, February 4th

Hey Blenders!

So we've made it to a Friday. How's that looking for you? Any exciting weekend plans you are looking forward to? ..Nothing that exciting here for me, but speaking of weekend, let me take this little opportunity here to mention that you will have Kristina as your guest host (ghost) for this weekend's check-ins. Yay and thanks again, Kristina!

We actually have a really neat line up of guest hosts coming your way. Here's what to expect after Kristina:

Ingeborg: 12th & 13th

Shabnam: 19th & 20th

Lea: 26th & 27th

So with that, we have the entire month of February ghosted out. Awesome!!! Thank you guys for volunteering. I know it will be good!

Okay, now I guess we can get back to Friday. From workouts to food and the bits inbetween, what's your day looking like? ..Starting with workouts, I'd like mine to involve a strength training session, possibly that new one from Kayla.

Food will very much be along the lines of pizza. I recently got a new pizza book and I am excited to try some new methods. It might not go well, but there really is no such thing as a bad way to make pizza. Only a 1000 yummy ways.

Finally now, I have one more photo from those frosty days. Here is my fig leaf from my tree that has since lost all its leaves and is much better prepared for any more cold that comes. Although, it has warmed up considerably around here. Hah, you'd have no idea it got so cold last week.

Alright, that's about all I've got. It has been nice hosting for these past couple weeks as it's always a pleasure to hang out with you, my FB Fam.

Kim will be back on Monday for all things check-in, so more to look forward to. But for now, take all the care and thank you for being here and being you.

And hopefully enjoy your figgin' Friday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***