Daily Check-in: Thursday, February 3rd

Hello everyone. How are you today? Ready to get to the day? Or maybe the day can wait?

In any day and way, I have a sunset for you. Nothing really spectacular, but I just liked the softness of it and how I was able to slow down a minute and simply take a breath to enjoy it.

So I guess we should talk about the core reasons we are here. Workouts and food--whaddaya got?

..I'm actually not solid on either right now. I may workout, I may not. No pressure whatsoever. And as far as food, well there is no may or may not. It's just I will. What exactly though is another story.

And given it is a Thursday, we need to talk about some guest hosting! I do not have anyone down for this or any weekend really, so would you like to be our next ghost? New or old, doesn't matter. We'd just love to see you up here! So let me or Kim know and we will have you scheduled in!

Alright, I hope you can have the best day you can, FB Fam. Here's wishing for a happy Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***