Trying to keep up

I've been trying to keep up with my workouts, but since I'm also busy with moving to the new apartment, I haven't had much time recently, also because my parents came over to help. Got my workout complete yesterday and today. Today didn't go very smoothly. I did the walking workout, which went well, just felt a bit uncoordinated. My balance is bad. Because of a midline shift. Basically there was so much blood in my skull that it pushed my brain off center. I had double vision for a while too because of that. I also did the upper body band workout, but couldn't do a few exercises because my band is not as long as Kelli's. Still managed to get a burn on the exercises I could do. I've been working on grip strength at physical therapy, so I'm hoping to notice improvements soon. The first time I wanted to try the upper body band workout I quit almost instantly because the band kept snapping out of my hand. It happened a few times today, but overall it wasn't too often. Tomorrow I have physical therapy again and I will attempt to clean the bathroom. If I'm not exhausted after that I want to try Daniel's new lower body split workouts. Barbell still hasn't arrived. Track&trace said it was sent back to the depot because it accidentally went on the wrong route. Still going to practise with a barbell at physical therapy as preparation.