Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 2nd

And just like that, we are somewhere in a Wednesday. And a groundhog day at that.

So how's it middle-weeking, Blendies?

Let's start off with some of them workouts, yeah? Are you getting to one today? Or maybe a nice rest? ..I actually took a rest day yesterday and I'm not quite sure what I feel like today. There are certainly plenty of options, so I will go with however I'm feeling and move from there.

Food will certainly play a part in my day. I'm just not sure what it is yet. My appetite had been kinda weird lately. But do tell how all your foodventures are going!

And how about a little #wildflowerwednesday for our photo? Here is some frosty Henbit; another photo from the freezing days. It is a winter weed that was putting out some pretty purple flowers.

Alright, that's all from me for now. I hope you can have a pleasant day. Thank you for reading and sharing a bit of that day with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***