Perspiration Pals 2 February 2022

Hello Pals! Today’s date: 02/02/2022 That’s a lot of 2s. How are you today? I’ve just realised that I’m doing Week 4 of Strong 2. How about you? I hope you’re making good use of the ‘reschedule’ button. Or not. Depending on what obstacles life throws at you. And life likes throwing obstacles. That’s how life works out.

Anyway, let’s get down to business. It’s connected to the rambling above, don’t worry. From time to time I get slightly overwhelmed by working out 5 times a week and I find it difficult reason with myself as to why I should rush home from work every day to work out as soon as I can so that I could squeeze in a little relaxation too. More often than not, there’s hardly any time for relaxation during the week, though. The key, at least in my opinion, to stay consistent and enjoy and activity is intrinsic motivation. What is intrinsic motivation? Are you intrinsically motivated to regularly exercise?

My imaginary mini lifebook says it should be Discover New Music Day. I have to get back to work now so be good if you can and have an easy day.

Edited