Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 1st

Hey there, Blendfriends, and hopefully a nice welcoming February to you!

So how is it going? Yesterday was pretty busy for me. And my mind really in a fog. Hopefully today can be a little less hectic.

But anyways, here is a classic sky and tree photo for today. I do love me some blue sky and trees, this time the tree being an older Mulberry. I love how the early sun lit it up so gold in color.

Any anyways, where are we at regarding some movement today? I definitely want to check out the latest plus challenge and give that a look, but today feels like there should be core work. I managed a total body workout yesterday, so I want to make sure the core isn't feeling left out.

Food might be something with pork? It's a strong suggestion from the freezer being I seem to have quite a bit in there. What about you? What's going to be your delicious and nutritious?

Okay, I'm off to see the day. I hope it all goes well or mostly well for you. In any way, I very much enjoy reading you. So once again, thank you for checking in with me!

And always for our Kim, #TangoTuesday💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***