Perspiration Pals February 01, 2022 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

hey there sweet P pals,

How are we doing today? It will sound clichΓ©d, but I will still say it -weren't we just wishing each other new year? I mean where did January go, just in a blink?

We had a storm this weekend and local municipality asked us all to stay indoors. Now, it is snowing and everything is icy and slippery πŸ€πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Anyhoo, moving to workouts: I wanted to get back to working out -but don't feel ready for cardio or HIIT yet. Plus even 2 week's commitment feels too much. So, I self scheduled a 5-day routine for myself. A real first. Yesterday I did Amanda's UB with pulses and feel sore all over. The day before that was LB with her and I still feel sore -> sore all over. hence, the meme (no offence to those who don't workout. but lately I have not been feeling good about myself for not being able to workout).

Some Cookie musings: guess who ran out the door last week? I mean it wasn't main door into the wild (I would've been crying otherwise), but still! She ran upstairs and I had to bring her back. That was like a wake up call for me -been very busy and coming late from work. I have plugged in happy hormones diffuser, and back from work early for her. spend more time with her. she is doing so much better now :) Also the other night, someone was hiding -I could 'only' see cute lil ears peeping out from her play box.

Lastly, I have been munching a lot of chocolate and cheese and can't seem to stop. Now friends, what alternatives to these can I have safely? (I may still have chocolates though)

That's it from me & lil fur baby. Over to you now -let us know about your day, munchies you prefer, workouts, rest, food etc. We welcome everyone here -even lurkers.

Thank you for checking in with me today! (Sorry I also feel hyper guilty for being away from here and sometimes feel unfit to host).

Edited