Exciting developments

So some crazy things happened. I received a medical urgency declaration. This means I go to the top of the list on any apartment or residence I reply to. Since the housing market is insane and waiting lists are long. I replied to an apartment on the ground floor. I currently live in a building where I have to climb 2 flights of stairs to get to my apartment. Those stairs are very steep and difficult even for healthy people. It's exhausting for me but because I only have 1 functional hand, it also means I can't carry anything (like groceries) up to my apartment. Anyway, I had done an interview last year with a man who has a channel with alternative news about the whole covid stuff. Because my stroke was caused by the covid shot and you won't see that on the actual news. My parents made a video asking for help with the moving, since they live far away and it's too much for them to do everything. The man who did the interview showed that video on his channel and the reactions and offers have been pouring in nonstop. I'm seriously overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone. I have received several thousand euro in donations. And the new apartment will be completely renovated for free. I even got to pick out a new bed and couch for free. I really can't believe it all. I have also ordered a barbell for strength training. I will be practicing with my physical therapy first to see if I can use it for lower body strength training with my handicaps. Very excited to start making gains again. I will also have a boxing bag. Because I wanted to try kickboxing, but you need a covid pass for gyms. So I can't do that. This is all beyond anything I've ever expected. But I'm very grateful and excited!