My Workout and My Day

Good morning everyone wherever you live at in the world and off to another beautiful start to the day, but it's really cold outside again. I won't be going to school today because I'm feeling under the weather so I'm going to be staying home from school today. I'm hoping that it's just for one day of missing school and I should be good as new and ready to go back to school hopefully by tomorrow.

So I'm just going to take things nice and easy for today while getting my chores done for the day, and hopefully I will be able to go on my walk this afternoon. But if I have to miss a day of walking because I'm not feeling too good that's alright, it just means that I'm letting my body heal so that way I can go back to school tomorrow and be ready to do more schoolwork. I know that all of my friends are going to be worried about me and are going to miss me very bad and when I see them again, I'll just tell them that I wasn't feeling very good and I had to stay home from school.

So I think that in the end my friends will understand and forgive me of why I wasn't at school because I wasn't feeling too well, and I will be able to have them catch me up on what I missed at school.