Sometimes there's only one way to find out what you can do...

"Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want."

Helen Keller

My version:

Be happy/content with what you can do today, while working for what you want tomorrow.

Last week was a bit of a revelation. Being on the 3rd week of Yoga with Adriene's Move Calendar, day 27 was quite a surprise for some of us. Some were very disappointed and frustrated with the level of difficulty, while most embraced the challenge. I struggled quite a bit with it. My shoulders and wrists were hurting and I struggled to keep up with a much faster pace than usual.

But I felt so good afterwards. Empowered and humbled at the same time. I was sure I was ready for some Power Yoga that I wanted to add to my workout schedule later this month.

But sadly, not gonna happen. I was extremely tired the following 2 days. I guess my body is still not ready for that level of workout. Which is fine. Doing something this difficult is the only way I'll know how far I've progressed. And I have seen a nice level of progress: vinyasas that are slower and more graceful; poses I can hold for longer (and being able to do the Horizon pose which I'd never heard of); breathing that is more in sync with my movements. It's a win for sure!

And I've not neglected Strong 2 either. Four days a week faithfully.

And enjoying the journey!!

Edited