Daily Check-in: Monday, January 31st

Hello Blender Fam. How are you today? Ready or not, Monday is here and no doubt needs some attention.

But first, let's go a little backwards and hand a big thanks to our ghosting duo, Ingeborg and Lea for tackling the weekend's check-ins. Ingeborg, you were great! And Lea, lovely as always. Thank you both again!

And I also want to thank you guys for your comments and support on Friday. It means a lot and I'm forever appreciative of you.💙💙

Okay, now returning back to that Mondaze. How is it looking in terms of workouts? None to some, share the sweat, stretch and rest of your day.

..Being that I'm done with (and very much enjoyed) Strong 2, I am going to freestyle for now. I haven't thought much about today, so I might catch up with Tasha and try one of her workouts.

Food is still a mystery for me. Unfortunately I'm not the best detective to solve it. If you got some yummy (or not so yummy) let's read about it!

And let's talk about this weather, yeah? Some serious frigid cold came to Florida over the weekend. It was 17F (About -8C) at my place on Sunday morning. Picture shows evidence from that frosty morning. It looks like ice coming up from the ground, but I figured out it was unfrozen water dripping on the ground in one spot continuously, thus forming an ice tower. Pretty cool! ..But I don't think anyone was ready for this kinda cold. Luckily everyone is safely thawed out over here and I'm very much looking forward to warmer temperatures!

Alright, I'm off to go answer Monday and this last day of January. Thanks for reading. It's nice to see you here and ready to rock a new week with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***